Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Zoo part two

A new week, another chance to go to the zoo. I don't think I have ever been to the zoo more than I have in the past year, but Liv loves it, especially as she rolls backward when I get winded walking up the steep hills pushing her stroller. I wish flat tires on all those moms who jog through the zoo.

She has a thing for tractors.



And a thing for goats. I've been mentioning to BJ buying her a goat. Something tells me that it isn't gonna happen, although I hear they are great for weed control, and Easter is a coming... I think Liv might be kissing this particular goat. For you germphobes, just pretend she is whispering in its ear.

1 comment:

jayme said...

I can't believe how big she's getting! I love seeing new pictures of her -- She's just beautiful. And I think those are the cutest hair clips I've ever seen.