Liv loves snow. Pure and simple. The kid couldn't get enough of it. I think she was also the most winter prepared kid the town had ever seen. I couldn't stop laughing as she totally reminded me of the "I can't put my arms down" boy from A Christmas Story. We ate snow, played in snow, and because her parents have no sense at all, Liv sledded by herself down a forty foot hill giggling hysterically the whole time. Note to other people who I am sure know this, the Grand Canyon is not such a good idea in January.
Here are some pics from our adventure....
The protest look from Olivia is because we have pulled her away from her new favorite activity and have made her take a picture.
After her first "run".
This is the consequence of too much snow, not too much Veuve.



3 comments:
yay Andi!! I love this and will look forward to seeing all your adventures. could Liv be any cuter with all her snow gear?!! xoxo-Denise
How cute is Liv???!!!! You have officially become THOSE parents- just kidding! We love the pics and it will be nice to check up on our favorite Ethiopian family!
Molly
hey - love it - do NOT let this go by way of the candle making. this is the sweetest thing i ever saw. and besides it helps me keep up with all your happenings. As ordered by the Central American Dictator
Post a Comment